Loading..

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.





About Company

Johnson’s has undergone a huge improvement programme in recent years to restore the beautiful building to its former glory and to create within it a haven of gorgeousness for knitters, crocheters, sewists and other crafters.

No products in the cart.

Stylecraft Alpaca DK - DK - Wool

Stylecraft Alpaca DK

Product Code: stylecraft-alpaca-dk Category: DK
Stylecraft Alpaca double knitting is a super soft yarn. Our knitters can't believe it contains just 20% alpaca! The other 80% is premium acrylic to ensue excellent wash and wear qualities. When knitted it creates a soft and luxurious texture. It looks fabulous in the wide range of strong, almost vintage colours.

Composition: 20% alpaca, 80% acrylic
Ball Weight: 100g
Needle Size: 4 mm, 8 UK
Tension: 22 stitches x 30 rows to 10cm square
Wash Care: Machine washable 30°

Availability: In stock

£4.25
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

* Required Fields

£4.25
Description

Details

  • Composition: 20% alpaca, 80% acrylic
  • Ball Weight: 100g
  • Needle Size: 4 mm, 8 UK
  • Tension: 22 stitches x 30 rows to 10cm square
  • Wash Care: Machine washable 30°
Additional

Additional Information

Button Colour No
Thread Colour No
Choice No